Infineon AIROC Cloud Connectivity Manager
June 16, 2022
Device cloud connectivity is difficult and time consuming because it requires Wi-Fi, embedded systems, antenna design, cloud configuration and coding experience.
The AIROC™ Cloud Connectivity Manager (CCM) module for IoT applications eliminates this problem. The simple, quick, and secure Wi-Fi networking subsystem reliably connects products to the cloud without extensive firmware development, testing or maintenance. No customer programming or SDK development are required.
• Essential wireless, networking, cloud, and security features in a turnkey certified solution.
• Runs on Infineon signed software that we write and update--eliminating learning curve and development costs.
• Simple command set for easy product integration.
• Robust lifecycle security with a PSA level 2 certified secure MCU.
• CIRRENT™ Cloud ID, a secured, cryptographic device identity, that simplifies cloud provisioning of products.