Raritan's Economical KVM-Over-IP Switch and Serial Access Serves SMBs
February 05, 2020
Raritan, a brand of Legrand, introduced its next-generation KVM-over-IP switch, designed for small to midsize businesses (SMBs).
Raritan, a brand of Legrand, introduced its next-generation KVM-over-IP switch, designed for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). The Dominion LX II offers economical, reliable, and secure remote access and management, providing one or two remote users and one local user Java-free, BIOS-level access and control of 8 or 16 servers (expandable to 256 servers with tiering).
· Java-free, BIOS-level, IP remote access
· One or two remote users. One local user. 8 or 16 KVM ports
· Single power supply & LAN port
· VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C, and DisplayPort
· Productive video performance for 1080p and 1200p video at 15 frames/second
· Universal Virtual Media to transfer files, load software and boot an OS
· Absolute Mouse Synchronization
· Manage up to 8 serial devices via Raritan DSAM modules
· Integrated Switch / LCD drawer models (available 2Q 2020)