Portwell Releases PCOM-BA02GL, a New COM Express Type 10 Mini Module
August 06, 2021
American Portwell Technology, Inc., released the PCOM-BA02GL, a COM Express Type 10 Mini module (84mm x 55mm) based on the 10nm Intel Atom x6000E Series/Pentium/Celeron.
The PCOM-BA02GL COM Express module offers a broad selection of optional I/O flexibility like Gen 3 PCI-Express with mature eco-system.
The module supports up to 8GB LPDDR4 3200MT/s SDRAM soldered onboard memory with integrated In-Band ECC (IBECC) feature. This allows for the use of more affordable standard memory instead of ECC memory.
According to the company, the PCOM-BA02GL COM Express module offers/supports:
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s)
- 2.5GbE LAN with the support of Intel Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Time Coordinated Computing (TCC) for real-time computing
- 4 x PCI Express x1 Gen 3 (8.0GT/s) expansion interfaces.
- Dual 4K high resolution display, including DP/HDMI and LVDS/ eDP
- Wide industrial temperature range -40ºC to 85ºC
- Wide voltage input from 4.75 to 20VDC
With Portwell's adaptable COM Express and the division of the CPU-upgradable module from system specific I/O carrier boards the PCOM-BA02GL COM further safeguards development investments and lowers cost of ownership.
For more information, visit portwell.com