CES 2023: Navitas will “Electrify our World” with its Professional Speaker Series
December 28, 2022
Torrance, CA. As a former teacher I learned many ways to teach each student the way they learn best. One great tool is listening to real-life experiences. With this in mind, Navitas Semiconductor will introduce “Navitas Presents” at CES2023. “Navitas Presents” includes a series of professionals speaking on the replacement of legacy silicon with next-generation technology for quick charge and portability appropriate size.
While sitting for the lectures, you will be enjoying each speaker discuss how they are utilizing Gallium Nitride to innovate their designs. Additionally, sustainability will be a topic, as we all know more efficient energy solutions will be the future one way or the other.
Navitas’ booth (LVCC Central Hall, #17584) has been constructed into “Planet Navitas” showcasing the future of tomorrow’s sustainable products today, by way of implementing advanced GaN and SiC technologies. Requirements for sustainable solutions were disclosed in a recent OnePlus survey, and will be expanded on within the series.
Booth attendees will learn Navitas’ vision to “Electrify our World”, containing presentations examining differentiated end-uses from 20 W cellphone chargers to 2 kW data center power, 20 kW EV chargers, and MW-scale grid-tied applications.
The presentation line-up is as follows:
Anker: GaN - Driving the next generation of sustainable power delivery solutions
- Eric Villines, Chief Communications Officer, Anker Innovations
- Friday 6th January, 11am Pacific (register here)
OnePlus: The Power of GaNFast Technology on the OnePlus 10T5G
- Spenser Blank, Head of PR & Communications, OnePlus North America
- Thursday January 5th and Saturday 7th at 11am Pacific (register)
Spigen: Something You Want with Navitas GaN
- Justin Ma, Senior PR Specialist, Spigen
- Friday 6th January, 2pm Pacific (register)
Ugreen: Charging Into The GaNFast Future
- Frederick Rollins, Creative Marketing manager, Ugreen
- Thursday 5th January and Saturday 4th at 2pm Pacific (register)
Electrify Our World
- Gene Sheridan, CEO and co-founder, Navitas Semiconductor
- Thursday 5th January at 3:30pm Pacific (register)
Living Well Off the Grid
- Llew Vaughan-Edmunds, Snr. Director, Navitas Semiconductor
- Thursday 5th January at 12 noon Pacific (register)
The Silicon Chip is Dead!
- Stephen Oliver, VP Corporate Marketing & Investor Relations, Navitas Semiconductor
- Friday 6th January at 3:30pm Pacific (register)
Navitas founder and CEO Gene Sheridan stated: “Navitas GaNFast technology has been adopted by leading brands looking to deliver speed, efficiency and optimum power density. It gives us great pleasure to host a number of those brands at CES 2023 and to give visitors the opportunity to hear how GaN – and higher-voltage SiC technology - continue to make a significant difference as we Electrify Our World.”
CES2023 runs from January 5th to 8th, Las Vegas, NV. To schedule a meeting with Navitas at CES, contact [email protected].
Each live presentation will be followed by Q&A, and attendees will also have the chance to win a variety of prizes in the GaNFast Giveaway and OnePlus-GaNFast Gaming Experience, plus the last chance to enter to win a Tesla Model 3 Performance, worth $60,000.