Boardcon Released Allwinner H6 Platform for 4K HDR Set-Top Box
November 09, 2020
Boardcon released Allwinner H6 Platform Targets the Development of 4K HDR Set-Top Box.
The EMH6 embedded SBC is equipped with Allwinner H6 quad-core processor, 1GB LPDDR3, 8GB storage, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and support for 4G LTE cellular connectivity.
The H6 is a high-performance 4K HDR set-top box SoC. It uses quad ARM A53 core CPU architecture, with MaliT720 GPU, support for H.265 6K@30fps video decoding, H.264 4K @ 30fps video encoding, and Allwinner HDR display technology combined with Smartcolor 3.0 intelligent display engine. This enables noise reduction, interlacing, intelligent color enhancement, the result of which is an ideal display experience.
The development platform supports high speed interfaces like USB 3.0 and PCIe, features Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, as well as optional 13MP OV13850 camera module, and runs Android 7.1 with target applications including 4K Set-Top Box (STB), Game Console, and Facial Recognition.
- CPU – Allwinner H6 (Quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53); ARM Mali-T720 MP2 GPU with OpenGL ES3 and DirectX 11
- Memory – 1GB LPDDR3
– 8GB eMMC flash
– MicroSD slot
– M.2 SSD
- USB – 1x USB2.0 OTG, 1x USB3.0 Host
- Media I/O
- Audio – MIC, Speaker, 3.0mm audio jack
- Camera – 24-pin connector. Support 13MP OV13850 Model
– HDMI2.0a, supports 4K@60fps resolution
– RGB LCD, up to 1920x1080@60fps resolution
– eDP (via RGB-to-eDP converter)
– CVBS out, supports NTSC and PAL
– 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz)
– 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 1x Gigabit Ethernet
– Optional 4G module via mini PCIe socket + SIM card slot
- Misc – GPIO, User buttons, IR receiver, Camera/eDP switch
- Power Supply
– 5V/2A DC via power jack
- Dimension – Baseboard 140.0 x 100.0mm; Core board 45.0 x 45.0mm
- Operating system – Android7.1.2
For more information, visit: http://www.armdesigner.com/EMH6_SBC/