LoRaWAN Live Day Technical Program Released
January 31, 2019
The LoRa Alliance has released the program for its LoRaWAN Live event taking place at the Kimpton Solamar hotel in San Diego, CA on Wednesday, February 6th.
FREMONT, CA. The LoRa Alliance has released the program for its LoRaWAN Live event taking place at the Kimpton Solamar hotel in San Diego, CA on Wednesday, February 6th. The presentations include:
- CEO Welcome Keynote, Donna Moore
- Venture Industrialist: Venture capital perspective of LoRaWAN and the IoT Market ––Ken Forster, Managing Partner, Momenta Partners
- Around the World with LoRaWAN™ – Regional Parameters ––David Smith, Regional Parameters Chair, LoRa Alliance (from member company Multitech)
- LoRa Alliance Chairs Panel Discussion and Q&A ––LoRa Alliance Committee Chairs
- NFC Forum Presentation ––Daniel Marino
- New Business Deployment, American Tower do Brasil ––Daniel Giorgini, American Tower Corporation
- Deploying LoRaWAN™ Solutions in Healthcare ––Brian Bielawski, Director of Business Development, Mydevices
- Simulating LoRaWAN™ Devices ––Jan Jongboom, Developer IoT Evangelist, ARM
In addition, the presentations will be accompanied by live demonstrations by Actility, Haxiot, Kerlink, LoRa Alliance, MCCI, Multitech, myDevices, NFC Forum, Occam Technology, Orbiwise, RedwoodComm, Semtech, Tektelic Communications and TÜVRheinland. The LoRaWAN Live event will also feature a Market Place of products and services based on the LoRaWAN standard, as well as networking opportunities.
Members and non-members are welcome to the event, which runs from 12:30 PM to 7:00 PM. Interested parties can view the full agenda online, or register for the event here.