Portwell Launches COM Express Type 6 Module
March 12, 2020
The PCOM-B653VGL features an Intel 8th Generation Core i3/i5/i7/Celeron SoC processors (formerly Whiskey Lake U) with 15W TDP.
American Portwell Technology, Inc. has launched PCOM-B653VGL, a new compact COM Express Type 6 module. The PCOM-B653VGL is powered by Intel's 8th Generation Core i3/i5/i7/Celeron SoC processors up to 4 cores/12 threads with a low 15W thermal design power (TDP).
At 95mm x 95mm, the PCOM-B653VGL COM Express Type 6 compact module features:
- Dual channel DDR4 Non-ECC SO-DIMM 2400 MHz up to 64 GB;
- Triple independent displays with selectable options-VGA/DP, LVDS/eDP and display port support for up to 4K resolution;
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 8 x USB 2.0, 2 x SATA III, 2 x PCIe Gen 3 x4, and I x PCIe Gen 3 x1;
- A serial I/O supports 8-bit GPIO, I²C, SMBus and UART;
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet;
- On-board TPM 2.0 for security;
- On-board eMMC up to 32GB;
- Wide DC input power range of 6-18VDC;
- Operating temperature range from 0° to 60°C; AT/ATX mode;
- 10+ years product lifespan.
For more information, visit: https://www.portwell.com