June 25, 2021
STXI Motion unveiled the PRHD2 high-performance permanent magnet synchronous servo motors from Servotronix Motion Control.
The motors target automated precision processes such as robotic manufacturing, machine tooling, and electronics assembly.
The PRHD2 combines excellent dynamics and torque accuracy with a compact design and high-power density.
According to the company, the electromechanical design of the PRHD2 servo motors features:
- Low speed and torque ripple
- Minimal temperature rise
- High torque density
- High overload capacity to ensure the accuracy and smoothness of motion required for high-performance motion applications.
- A rated output power range of 50 W to 7.5 kW
- Rated output torque of 0.16 to 48 Nm
- Peak output torque of 0.56 to 120 Nm
- A maximum speed of up to 6000 rpm.
The motor range includes:
- Six frame sizes
- A winding option for 230 and 400 VAC models
- Medium and low inertia
- IP65 protection class
- A scratch-resistant housing
- An optional holding brake
- An extended ambient air operating temperature from -10 to +40°C.
For more information, visit stxim.com.